It is the mission of Duncan Community Residence to provide a structured living environment for disadvantaged adults. Residents are usually “disadvantaged” in at least one of the following areas: financial, emotional and physical.
What we ask of our Residents:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Keep sleeping areas clean and neat
- Tend to their own personal hygiene
- Be responsible for their actions
- Follow House Rules as close as possible
The nine member staff of DCR spends their working hours seeing to the needs of the residence. Each and every one of them care about the residents and do their best to see to their basic care as well as their higher needs.
Other Supportive Services:
- Medication Monitoring
- Money Management Assistance
- Shopping Trips
- Attendant Available 24 Hours a Day